RSK Group vision
“To provide outstanding consultancy services, from an excellent working environment, by being well-motivated, ambitious and enthusiastic professionals”
A LASTING COMMITMENT
In 2003, we set out the long-term vision for the company. This vision encapsulated our plans and ambitions, and was a clear statement of intent from which we have never deviated.
Around the same time, we also developed and published a set of nine principles to guide our business planning, strategy and action:
- Hiring, retaining and rewarding talented and dedicated people
- Building enduring client relationships
- Encouraging continuous improvement and innovation
- Promoting a learning culture in a positive working environment
- Making strategic investments for sustainable growth
- Committing to strong, predictable financial performance
- Maintaining an unwavering commitment to health and safety
- Promoting the concept of sustainability in all that we do
- Encouraging staff consultation and clear communication.
We are as committed to these principles today as when we first published them.