Activities such as initial site investigations, comprehensive site investigations, site remediation, groundwater monitoring and ambient air monitoring all generate large quantities of data. For long-term industrial sites, it is not unusual to have 100,000 results to work through and any of these could be a critical factor for your next decision.
A good data management system is therefore vital for handling large quantities of data. It is also beneficial for evaluating and/or representing data from smaller projects.
The results generated during routine RSK projects are stored in a commercial database on our servers. This guarantees that the data are stored securely and the system always complies with the latest government regulations and guidelines. It also facilitates the electronic reporting requested by a growing number of government agencies.
For projects with more complex requirements, RSK Benelux has developed its own database system to capture, store, manipulate, analyse, manage and present environmental data. This database
- Is extremely flexible
- Is well suited for complex or large projects
- Is site oriented, so that all data can be stored regardless of their origin
- Provides tools for
- Designing and planning fieldwork and monitoring
- Following up investigative data (standards, trends, etc.)
- Following up remediation data (influent or effluent concentrations, injection volume and concentration, etc.)
- Well management (description, location, out of order, etc.)
- Electronic data delivery
- Data conversion for third-party software.
RSK Benelux developed this system to meet the requirements of our clients and we continually update it. Our experienced staff tailor-make solutions to suit your needs and we offer secure data management.