RSK Benelux has about 40 consultants with up to 30 years of experience in all aspects of soil and groundwater investigation. We carry out investigations for many types of contaminants, including fuel-or gasworks-related contaminants, chlorinated solvents, heavy metals and other more unusual contaminants.
We work with a range of clients, from private individuals to large multinational companies, and tailor our advice to their specific objectives.
Each investigation starts with the selection of the most appropriate drilling technique and sampling procedure. Incorrect drilling techniques and soil and groundwater sampling could exaggerate the extent of the contamination and mean the difference between a legal obligation to undertake remediation work and project closure without remediation.
Our risk assessment specialists then carry out detailed quantitative risk assessments, which could save millions of euros. We have achieved substantial cost savings for many clients, including Shell, for which we have received several awards. For more information, please read our case studies.
Key facts about RSK’s soil and groundwater investigation service
- We have experience with many sites from large chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical companies to small companies and private owners.
- We work on projects ranging in price from €200 to over €2 million.
- We endeavour to provide our clients with the best, helping them to cut costs in the long term.
- We are willing to advocate our strategy to the authorities on your behalf.
- We give clear, unambiguous advice and conclusions based on facts in our reports. This can help governments to make informed decisions.
- We can review your reports and give you feedback at any point in the process. Spotting mistakes or inaccuracies may save you millions.
- We offer our services in Flanders, the Brussels region, the Walloon region and Luxembourg.
- We have a full set of accreditations.