We supply high-quality, fit-for-purpose soil and groundwater remediation concepts for all types of contaminants, including fuel-or gasworks-related contaminants, chlorinated solvents, heavy metals and other more unusual contaminants.
Our clients range from private individuals to large multinational companies, and we tailor our services to their specific objectives. We also have experience in carrying out master services agreements with petroleum companies and brownfield developers.
Key facts about our soil and groundwater remediation services
- We work on projects ranging in price from €1000 to over €2 million.
- Every client receives the same high standard of service. We endeavour to provide them with the best solution and to help them to cut costs.
- We are willing to advocate our risk-based and sustainable strategy to the authorities on your behalf.
- We give unambiguous advice and clear conclusions based on facts in our reports, which can help governments to make informed decisions.
- We can review your reports and give you feedback before they go to authorities, which could save you money.
- We offer these services in Flanders, the Brussels region, the Walloon region, Luxembourg, and in many other countries;
- We have a full set of accreditations.
Our extensive experience in soil and groundwater services in Belgium and elsewhere has made RSK Benelux one of the leading soil and groundwater companies in Belgium and Luxembourg, where we are also certified by their authorities.
RSK is experienced in
- Fuel-related contamination: selective removal of floating layers, multiphase extraction of volatile hydrocarbons, bioventing, in situ chemical oxidation and selective excavation with thermal, physicochemical and biological treatment of soil
- Chlorinates solvents: reductive dehalogenation, pump and treat, multiphase extraction and in situ chemical oxidation
- Gasworks-related contaminants: selective excavation with thermal, physicochemical and biological treatment of soil; pump and treat; and thermal desorption
- Chlorinated solvents: reductive dehalogenation, pump and treat, multiphase extraction and in situ chemical oxidation.
- Heavy metals and salts: pump and treat, selective pump and treat with grey water use and in situ precipitation